Kait Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaitlyn:
Borrowed from the Irish, Caitlin is a variant of CaitrÍona, the Gaelic form of Catherine (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kait? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kait
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kait
- Comments and insights on the name Kait
nickname for Kaitlyn
- Personal experiences with the name Kait
- Nicknames for Kait
- Meanings and history of the name Kait
- Famous real-life people named Kait
- Kait in song, story & screen