Kaitlyne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaitlyn:
Borrowed from the Irish, Caitlin is a variant of CaitrÍona, the Gaelic form of Catherine (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaitlyne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaitlyne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaitlyne
- Comments and insights on the name Kaitlyne
One of the many spellings of Kaitlyn
- Personal experiences with the name Kaitlyne
- Nicknames for Kaitlyne
- Meanings and history of the name Kaitlyne
- Famous real-life people named Kaitlyne
- Kaitlyne in song, story & screen