Kaitrin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaitrin? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaitrin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaitrin
- Comments and insights on the name Kaitrin
- Personal experiences with the name Kaitrin
Nice alternative to Kaitlyn
- Nicknames for Kaitrin
- Meanings and history of the name Kaitrin
Katrin is the Icelandic version of Katherine. Kaitrin (KAY-trin) seems to be a more phonetic spelling.
- Famous real-life people named Kaitrin
- Kaitrin in song, story & screen