Kalee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kalee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kalee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kalee
- Comments and insights on the name Kalee
I was born with a twin whose name is Kinsey in a family of four with all K names.
- Personal experiences with the name Kalee
- Nicknames for Kalee
- Meanings and history of the name Kalee
(From Gaelic: Chaeli- Who is Like God?)
- Famous real-life people named Kalee
- Kalee in song, story & screen
I was named after an actress or characters' name from a soap opera.