Kalena Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Karen:
Danish form of Katherine, a cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied). Var: Caren, Carin, Karen, Karena, Karrin, Karyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kalena? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kalena
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kalena
- Comments and insights on the name Kalena
- Personal experiences with the name Kalena
- Nicknames for Kalena
Kallie, Lena, K
- Meanings and history of the name Kalena
Hawaiian equivalent of Karen
- Famous real-life people named Kalena
- Kalena in song, story & screen