Kalissa Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alissa:
A variant form of Alicia (nobility). Variant form of Alice (nobility), a name which evolved through a series of variants from the Germanic Adalheidis (noble one, nobility). Alternatively, the name Alyssa can be derived from the name of the alyssum flower. Var: Alicia, Alycia, Alyssa. Pet: Ali.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kalissa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kalissa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kalissa
- Comments and insights on the name Kalissa
Inspired by the names Alissa and Melissa. Prefixed with a 'k' to comply with a family pattern of names starting with 'k'
- Personal experiences with the name Kalissa
- Nicknames for Kalissa
- Meanings and history of the name Kalissa
Popular in Australia in 2003 (679th)
- Famous real-life people named Kalissa
- Kalissa in song, story & screen