Kamila Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Camilla:
Derived from the Latin camilla (virgin of unblemished character). Var:Camilla, Camille, Kamilla, Kamille. Short: Cami, Camie, Kam, Kamie. Pet: Millie, Milly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kamila? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kamila
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kamila
- Comments and insights on the name Kamila
- Personal experiences with the name Kamila
- Nicknames for Kamila
- Meanings and history of the name Kamila
Form of Camilla used in Czech, Slovak, and Polish.
- Famous real-life people named Kamila
- Kamila in song, story & screen