Kamilla Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Camilla:
Derived from the Latin camilla (virgin of unblemished character). Var:Camilla, Camille, Kamilla, Kamille. Short: Cami, Camie, Kam, Kamie. Pet: Millie, Milly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kamilla? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kamilla
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kamilla
- Comments and insights on the name Kamilla
- Personal experiences with the name Kamilla
- Nicknames for Kamilla
Kam, Kami, Milla, Millie, Amil,
- Meanings and history of the name Kamilla
The meaning is unknown, but it may mean "somebody employed in or attending religious services".
- Famous real-life people named Kamilla
Kamilla Rytter Juhl, Danish badminton player
Kamilla Trever, Russian historian
- Kamilla in song, story & screen
"Kamilla and the Thief", a Norwegian film