Kamma Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Karen:
Danish form of Katherine, a cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied). Var: Caren, Carin, Karen, Karena, Karrin, Karyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kamma? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kamma
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kamma
- Comments and insights on the name Kamma
- Personal experiences with the name Kamma
- Nicknames for Kamma
- Meanings and history of the name Kamma
Danish name created from names beginning with Ka- (Karen, Katherina) and names beginning with Ma- (Maria, Margarete. )
- Famous real-life people named Kamma
Kamma (Karen Margrethe) Rahbek, Danish artist.
- Kamma in song, story & screen