Kamri Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cameron:
Transferred use of the Scottish surname that originated from the Gaelic nickname cam srón (crooked nose). Var: Cameran, Cameryn, Camryn, Kameran, Kameron, Kameryn. Short: Cam. Pet: Cami.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kamri? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kamri
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kamri
- Comments and insights on the name Kamri
Kamri comes from the Japanese word 'kanmuri', meaning 'crown'.
- Personal experiences with the name Kamri
- Nicknames for Kamri
- Meanings and history of the name Kamri
- Famous real-life people named Kamri
The sister of youtube twins Brooklyn and Bailey, and daughter of CuteGirlsHairstyles mom Mindy, she now has her own youtube channel called KamriNoel
- Kamri in song, story & screen