Kaprice Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Caprice:
Derived from the Italian capriccio (whim, fancifulness; a shivering).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaprice? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaprice
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaprice
- Comments and insights on the name Kaprice
For a biography I’m doing the main characters name is Kaprice Elise Karlins (born April 2nd, 2008). She goes by Kapri for short. She has 2 younger sisters, Kimberly (Kimmy) and Koraline (Kora) as well as two stepbrothers Aidan and Connor. She also has a boyfriend named Gavin whom he describes her as the most beautiful girl in the world!
- Personal experiences with the name Kaprice
- Nicknames for Kaprice
- Meanings and history of the name Kaprice
Form of Caprice
- Famous real-life people named Kaprice
- Kaprice in song, story & screen