Karaline Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Caroline:
A feminine form of the Latin Carolus, which is a cognate of Charles (full-grown, a man, a freeman). Var: Carey, Cari, Carri, Carrie, Kari, Karrie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Karaline
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karaline
- Comments and insights on the name Karaline
- Personal experiences with the name Karaline
- Nicknames for Karaline
- Meanings and history of the name Karaline
Variant of Caroline and Form of Karoline and Caraline.
- Famous real-life people named Karaline
- Karaline in song, story & screen