Karenna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Karen:
Danish form of Katherine, a cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied). Var: Caren, Carin, Karen, Karena, Karrin, Karyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Karenna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Karenna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karenna
- Comments and insights on the name Karenna
- Personal experiences with the name Karenna
- Nicknames for Karenna
- Meanings and history of the name Karenna
- Famous real-life people named Karenna
Karenna Gore Schiff
- Karenna in song, story & screen