Karianne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kari:
Transferred use of an Irish place-name, which is now in common use as a girl’s given name. Alternatively, Kerry is an Anglicized form of the Gaelic Ciardha (black-haired one).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Karianne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Karianne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karianne
- Comments and insights on the name Karianne
A combination of the names "Kari" and "Anne", used fairly widely in Scandinavia, as well as other places.
- Personal experiences with the name Karianne
- Nicknames for Karianne
- Meanings and history of the name Karianne
A combination of "Pure" and "grace".
- Famous real-life people named Karianne
Karianne Bjellånes, Norwegian skier
Kari-Anne Henriksen, Norwegian handball player
- Karianne in song, story & screen