Karleigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carly:
A feminine form of Carl and Charles, both of which are derived from the Old English ceorl (man, freeman, peasant). Var: Karla. Pet: Carley, Carli, Carly, Karley, Karli, Karly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Karleigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Karleigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karleigh
- Comments and insights on the name Karleigh
Karleigh is more of a traditional Irish version of Carly
- Personal experiences with the name Karleigh
- Nicknames for Karleigh
- Meanings and history of the name Karleigh
- Famous real-life people named Karleigh
- Karleigh in song, story & screen