Karli Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carly:
A feminine form of Carl and Charles, both of which are derived from the Old English ceorl (man, freeman, peasant). Var: Karla. Pet: Carley, Carli, Carly, Karley, Karli, Karly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Karli? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Karli
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karli
- Comments and insights on the name Karli
- Personal experiences with the name Karli
- Nicknames for Karli
Kar Kar, Kar car
- Meanings and history of the name Karli
Karli came from the two great sisters names "Karen" and "Lisa" - Kar li - Named after both aunts
- Famous real-life people named Karli
- Karli in song, story & screen