Karly Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carly:
A feminine form of Carl and Charles, both of which are derived from the Old English ceorl (man, freeman, peasant). Var: Karla. Pet: Carley, Carli, Carly, Karley, Karli, Karly.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Karly? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Karly
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karly
- Comments and insights on the name Karly
- Personal experiences with the name Karly
- Nicknames for Karly
Karl, Kari, Lee
- Meanings and history of the name Karly
- Famous real-life people named Karly
- Karly in song, story & screen
Karly named doll, Groovy Girls