Karmen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carmen:
Spanish cognate of Carmel (vineyard, orchard). Var: Carman, Carmon.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Karmen? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Karmen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karmen
- Comments and insights on the name Karmen
- Personal experiences with the name Karmen
- Nicknames for Karmen
- Meanings and history of the name Karmen
A form of the Spanish name Carmen (from the biblical place name Carmel), used in several languages in Central and Eastern Europe, including Croatian.
- Famous real-life people named Karmen
- Karmen in song, story & screen