Karren Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Karen:
Danish form of Katherine, a cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied). Var: Caren, Carin, Karen, Karena, Karrin, Karyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Karren? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Karren
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karren
- Comments and insights on the name Karren
- Personal experiences with the name Karren
- Nicknames for Karren
- Meanings and history of the name Karren
- Famous real-life people named Karren
- Karren in song, story & screen