Karstyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carson:
Transferred use of the surname meaning "Carr's son." The name Carr is of several derivations. It is from the Middle English and Scottish car, carre (marsh, mossy place), from the Welsh caer (a fort), and from the Gaelic carr (rock).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Karstyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Karstyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karstyn
- Comments and insights on the name Karstyn
- Personal experiences with the name Karstyn
I know a family and their sons name is carson. and i have met a girl named carson
- Nicknames for Karstyn
- Meanings and history of the name Karstyn
- Famous real-life people named Karstyn
- Karstyn in song, story & screen