Karsyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Carson:
Transferred use of the surname meaning "Carr's son." The name Carr is of several derivations. It is from the Middle English and Scottish car, carre (marsh, mossy place), from the Welsh caer (a fort), and from the Gaelic carr (rock).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Karsyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Karsyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Karsyn
- Comments and insights on the name Karsyn
- Personal experiences with the name Karsyn
- Nicknames for Karsyn
Kar, Karkar, K, KK, Kars, Synny, Arsyn
- Meanings and history of the name Karsyn
- Famous real-life people named Karsyn
Dale Jarrett, the Nascar driver, has a daughter named Karsyn, and this is how we came up with our daughter's name, when we read a magazine article about his children.
- Karsyn in song, story & screen