Kassia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cassia:
Adopted from the cassia spice, a variety of cinnamon. The word is derived from the Greek kasia (a kind of cinnamon).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kassia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kassia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kassia
- Comments and insights on the name Kassia
variant spelling of Cassia
Kassia and Saskia are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Kassia
- Nicknames for Kassia
Kassi. Kassia. Kassiana,Khassia, khassi
- Meanings and history of the name Kassia
A type of cinnamon. Also means pure as it can come from Katherine. It can also be a form of Cassidy which means clever and Kassia or Khassa that means from an ancient people.
- Famous real-life people named Kassia
- Kassia in song, story & screen