Katalina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Catalina:
A Spanish variant of Catherina, a Spanish cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, a name derived from katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katalina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Katalina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katalina
- Comments and insights on the name Katalina
variant spelling of Catalina, the Spanish form of Catherine
- Personal experiences with the name Katalina
- Nicknames for Katalina
- Meanings and history of the name Katalina
- Famous real-life people named Katalina
- Katalina in song, story & screen