Katariina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katariina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Katariina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katariina
- Comments and insights on the name Katariina
- Personal experiences with the name Katariina
- Nicknames for Katariina
- Meanings and history of the name Katariina
It's a popular Finnish name. It's a Finnish version for Katherine.
- Famous real-life people named Katariina
Katarina Kaif is a leading actress from Bollywood. She has a British mother and Indian father, was born and brought up in England.
- Katariina in song, story & screen