Katelyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaitlyn:
Borrowed from the Irish, Caitlin is a variant of CaitrÍona, the Gaelic form of Catherine (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katelyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Katelyn
- New Zealand Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in New Zealand, 2010
- Irish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in the Republic of Ireland, 2010
- Irish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in the Republic of Ireland for 2012
- Irish Girls Names: Most Popular Names for Girls in the Republic of Ireland
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katelyn
- Comments and insights on the name Katelyn
- Personal experiences with the name Katelyn
- Nicknames for Katelyn
Kate, Katie, Kay,Kae,Lynn,Kae-Lynn,Kat,Kattie,Telynn
- Meanings and history of the name Katelyn
- Famous real-life people named Katelyn
Katelynn Cusanelli from The Real World: Brooklyn
Katelyn Murphy, ESPN sideline reporter
Katelyn Rosaasen, American model
- Katelyn in song, story & screen