Katelynne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaitlyn:
Borrowed from the Irish, Caitlin is a variant of CaitrÍona, the Gaelic form of Catherine (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katelynne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Katelynne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katelynne
- Comments and insights on the name Katelynne
Of English origin, Katelynne is known to mean "pure" or "chaste". It is a variant of Kaitlin/Kaitlyn/Katelyn. In 2012 (in the U.S.), the name ranked 8364 in popularity with 14 occurrences.
- Personal experiences with the name Katelynne
- Nicknames for Katelynne
Kate, Katie/Katy, Lynne
- Meanings and history of the name Katelynne
- Famous real-life people named Katelynne
Fans of the alternative rock band 'Sleeping With Sirens' often post pictures of frontman Kellin Quinn's wife, Katelynne, on sites dedicated to the band.
- Katelynne in song, story & screen