Katerin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katerin? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Katerin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katerin
- Comments and insights on the name Katerin
variant of Katherine used in Spanish
- Personal experiences with the name Katerin
- Nicknames for Katerin
- Meanings and history of the name Katerin
- Famous real-life people named Katerin
- Katerin in song, story & screen