Katharyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katharine:
Variant of the Greek Aikaterinē (pure, unsullied). Var: Catharine, Catherine, Katherina, Katheryn, Kathryn. Pet: Cathy, Kathy, Katie, Katy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katharyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Katharyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katharyn
- Comments and insights on the name Katharyn
- Personal experiences with the name Katharyn
- Nicknames for Katharyn
- Meanings and history of the name Katharyn
- Famous real-life people named Katharyn
A variant of Katharine, made popular by Katharine Hepburn.
- Katharyn in song, story & screen