Katherin Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katherin? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Katherin
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katherin
- Comments and insights on the name Katherin
variant spelling of Katherine
- Personal experiences with the name Katherin
- Nicknames for Katherin
- Meanings and history of the name Katherin
- Famous real-life people named Katherin
- Katherin in song, story & screen