Katheryn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katheryn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Katheryn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katheryn
- Comments and insights on the name Katheryn
- Personal experiences with the name Katheryn
- Nicknames for Katheryn
Kathy, Katie, Kit
- Meanings and history of the name Katheryn
- Famous real-life people named Katheryn
Katy Perry (singer) Full name Katheryn Hudson
Katheryn Winnick (actress) Vikings
- Katheryn in song, story & screen