Kathrina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kathrina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kathrina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kathrina
- Comments and insights on the name Kathrina
- Personal experiences with the name Kathrina
- Nicknames for Kathrina
- Meanings and history of the name Kathrina
Kathrina is a variant of Katherine which originates from the greek word "Katharos" meaning "pure".
- Famous real-life people named Kathrina
- Kathrina in song, story & screen