Kathrine Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kathrine? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kathrine
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kathrine
- Comments and insights on the name Kathrine
- Personal experiences with the name Kathrine
- Nicknames for Kathrine
Kat-Kat, Blondie, Katie, Kat, KK, Katy, Kathy, Katrine, Kath,
- Meanings and history of the name Kathrine
- Famous real-life people named Kathrine
Kathrine Johnson (Globel) NASA Mathematician (Watch Hidden Figures)
- Kathrine in song, story & screen