Kathryne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kathryne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kathryne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kathryne
- Comments and insights on the name Kathryne
- Personal experiences with the name Kathryne
- Nicknames for Kathryne
Kath, Kathy/Kathie, Kate, Katy/Katie, Karyn, Ryni, Rynnie
- Meanings and history of the name Kathryne
- Famous real-life people named Kathryne
- Kathryne in song, story & screen