Katriane Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kathryn:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Katriane
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katriane
- Comments and insights on the name Katriane
- Personal experiences with the name Katriane
- Nicknames for Katriane
- Meanings and history of the name Katriane
Katriane is a French variant of Katherine, which means "pure".
- Famous real-life people named Katriane
- Katriane in song, story & screen