Katrien Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Katrien
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katrien
- Comments and insights on the name Katrien
- Personal experiences with the name Katrien
- Nicknames for Katrien
- Meanings and history of the name Katrien
Katrien (ka-TREEN) is a Dutch form of Katherine.
- Famous real-life people named Katrien
- Katrien in song, story & screen
"Katrien" -- song by Scottish post-rock band Mogwai.