Katriina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Katriina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Katriina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katriina
- Comments and insights on the name Katriina
- Personal experiences with the name Katriina
- Nicknames for Katriina
- Meanings and history of the name Katriina
It's a Finnish name.
- Famous real-life people named Katriina
- Katriina in song, story & screen