Katrijn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Katherine:
Cognate of the Greek Aikaterinē, the root of which is katharos (pure, unsullied).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Katrijn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Katrijn
- Comments and insights on the name Katrijn
- Personal experiences with the name Katrijn
- Nicknames for Katrijn
- Meanings and history of the name Katrijn
Dutch form of Katherine.
- Famous real-life people named Katrijn
- Katrijn in song, story & screen