Kaylee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kaylee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kaylee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kaylee
- Comments and insights on the name Kaylee
- Personal experiences with the name Kaylee
- Nicknames for Kaylee
Kay-Bug, Kay-Kay, Kiki, Kay, Lee, Lee-Lee
- Meanings and history of the name Kaylee
- Famous real-life people named Kaylee
- Kaylee in song, story & screen
Kaywinnit Lee "Kaylee" Frye, character in tv series Firefly and movie Serenity played by Jewel Staite.