Kayleen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kaylee:
Transferred use of the Anglicized Irish surname, which is from the Gaelic Mac Caollaidhe (son of Caollaidhe) and O'Caollaidhe (descendant of Caollaidhe). The name is derived from caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kayleen? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kayleen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kayleen
- Comments and insights on the name Kayleen
- Personal experiences with the name Kayleen
- Nicknames for Kayleen
- Meanings and history of the name Kayleen
"pure" "Keeper of the Keys".
- Famous real-life people named Kayleen
Kayleen McAdams, makeup artist and sister of actress Rachel McAdams
- Kayleen in song, story & screen