Kazandra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cassandra:
Derived from the Greek Kassandra, the mythological daughter of Priam and Hecuba who had the power of prophesy. Var: Casaundra, Kasandra, Kassandra, Kasaundra. Short: Cass, Kass, Sandra, Saundra. Pet: Cassi, Cassie, Cassy, Kassi, Kassie, Sandi, Sandie, Sandy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kazandra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kazandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kazandra
- Comments and insights on the name Kazandra
Saw in a birth announcement as a sibling to Isaiah
- Personal experiences with the name Kazandra
- Nicknames for Kazandra
- Meanings and history of the name Kazandra
- Famous real-life people named Kazandra
- Kazandra in song, story & screen