Kazzandra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Cassandra:
Derived from the Greek Kassandra, the mythological daughter of Priam and Hecuba who had the power of prophesy. Var: Casaundra, Kasandra, Kassandra, Kasaundra. Short: Cass, Kass, Sandra, Saundra. Pet: Cassi, Cassie, Cassy, Kassi, Kassie, Sandi, Sandie, Sandy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kazzandra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kazzandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kazzandra
- Comments and insights on the name Kazzandra
Originally came from Kassandra, but after my father liking a Tejano band named Mazz, they decided to change my name to double Z's
- Personal experiences with the name Kazzandra
- Nicknames for Kazzandra
Kazzy, Kazzie, Kazz
- Meanings and history of the name Kazzandra
Kazzandra means either 'Shining on mankind' or 'She who enflames men with love'
How cool i that?
- Famous real-life people named Kazzandra
- Kazzandra in song, story & screen