Kearson Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kiersten:
A cognate of Christine, which is derived from the Latin Christiāna, which is from christiānus, a derivative of the Greek christianos (a Christian, a follower of Christ).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kearson? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kearson
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kearson
- Comments and insights on the name Kearson
- Personal experiences with the name Kearson
- Nicknames for Kearson
- Meanings and history of the name Kearson
- Famous real-life people named Kearson
- Kearson in song, story & screen