Keighan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Keegan:
Transferred use of the Anglicized surname, which is from MacAodhagáin (son of Aodhagán). The name Aodhagán is a diminutive form of Aodh (fire); hence, "little fire."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Keighan? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Keighan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Keighan
- Comments and insights on the name Keighan
- Personal experiences with the name Keighan
- Nicknames for Keighan
- Meanings and history of the name Keighan
Keegan is of Irish and Gaelic origin. It means "small flame; ardent"
- Famous real-life people named Keighan
- Keighan in song, story & screen