Keighley Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Keely:
Modern coinage that might be a transferred use of the Irish surname Keeley, which is a variant of Kayley, an Anglicized form of MacCaollaidhe and O'Caollaidhe. These names are derived from the Gaelic caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Keighley? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Keighley
Contribute your knowledge to the name Keighley
- Comments and insights on the name Keighley
- Personal experiences with the name Keighley
- Nicknames for Keighley
- Meanings and history of the name Keighley
From a surname which was derived from an English place name, ultimately meaning "clearing belonging to Cyhha".
- Famous real-life people named Keighley
- Keighley in song, story & screen