Keily Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Keely:
Modern coinage that might be a transferred use of the Irish surname Keeley, which is a variant of Kayley, an Anglicized form of MacCaollaidhe and O'Caollaidhe. These names are derived from the Gaelic caol (slender).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Keily? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Keily
Contribute your knowledge to the name Keily
- Comments and insights on the name Keily
- Personal experiences with the name Keily
- Nicknames for Keily
- Meanings and history of the name Keily
- Famous real-life people named Keily
- Keily in song, story & screen