Kellyanne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kelly:
Transferred use of the Irish surname meaning “war, strife” or the transferred use of English place-names derived from the Cornish celli (wood, grove).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kellyanne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kellyanne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kellyanne
- Comments and insights on the name Kellyanne
- Personal experiences with the name Kellyanne
- Nicknames for Kellyanne
Kell, Kelly, Lyanne, Annie
- Meanings and history of the name Kellyanne
Kelly is Gaelic, meaning bright headed, or aggressive leader. Anne is derived from Hebrew, meaning grace.
- Famous real-life people named Kellyanne
Kellyanne Judd, from The Real World Sydney
Kellyanne Conway, a Republican strategist and pollster
- Kellyanne in song, story & screen