Kelsa Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kelsey:
Derived from the obsolete Old English name Cēolsige, a compounding of the elements cēol (a ship) and sige (victory).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kelsa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kelsa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kelsa
- Comments and insights on the name Kelsa
Back in 2003 there was a weather anchor on the weather channel names Kelsa Kinsley.
- Personal experiences with the name Kelsa
- Nicknames for Kelsa
- Meanings and history of the name Kelsa
- Famous real-life people named Kelsa
- Kelsa in song, story & screen