Kelsy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kelsey:
Derived from the obsolete Old English name Cēolsige, a compounding of the elements cēol (a ship) and sige (victory).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kelsy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kelsy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kelsy
- Comments and insights on the name Kelsy
- Personal experiences with the name Kelsy
My husband wanted to name our daughter Kelsey. I said fine but I wanted a different spelling.
- Nicknames for Kelsy
- Meanings and history of the name Kelsy
- Famous real-life people named Kelsy
John Fogerty and his wife named their baby Kelsy about 7 years ago.
- Kelsy in song, story & screen