Kendahl Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Kendall:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from a place-name in northwestern England. It has its root in the Old Norse keld (spring).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kendahl? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kendahl
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kendahl
- Comments and insights on the name Kendahl
Looks beautiful when written in cursive.
- Personal experiences with the name Kendahl
No one will ever spell this name correctly. Looks beautiful when written in cursive. Which is why my mom named my sister that.
- Nicknames for Kendahl
- Meanings and history of the name Kendahl
- Famous real-life people named Kendahl
- Kendahl in song, story & screen