Kenna Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Kenna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Kenna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Kenna
- Comments and insights on the name Kenna
- Personal experiences with the name Kenna
- Nicknames for Kenna
Well the Kenna I know is spelled Kinna, we call her Kinnster some times! For the spelling Kenna, nicknames could be Ke (key) or KeKe (key-key).
Kinna is Welsh in origin (not Scottish) meaning "great champion"
- Meanings and history of the name Kenna
Gaelic origin meaning "good looking"
Older resources list it as "Born of Fire" or refined -dross removed
- Famous real-life people named Kenna
Kenna the artist, he is from Ethiopia and he's very talented
- Kenna in song, story & screen
Kenna is a character on the CW tv show Reign. She is one of Queen Mary's ladies in waiting.